Classified by different materials and varied process, mattresses of different types including innerspring, memory Foam, air, latex, water and so on are very common to see in daily life.
A higher owner satisfaction often comes with a costlier price. Memory foam,latex and air mattresses have the highest owner satisfaction while the comparatively cheap innerspring mattress rates low in owner satisfaction.
1. A mattress in good quality should be uniformly thick and flat. It’s also important for a good mattress to stand stable either in a horizontal or a vertical position.
2. A good mattress should be made of breathability materials. Human skins are densely packed with more than 3 million pores which secret sweat, metabolize sebum and regulate body temperature. Since cell division becomes very active in evening, mattress made with airtight material may clog the pores and even affect the endocrine system.
3. Proper resilience, neither too firm nor too tender, is also essential in picking a perfect mattress. Moreover, since people with different sleep postures require mattresses of varied firmness, it’s better to lie down and try it in person.
Use our Mattress Selector to find your perfect mattress based on mattress sizes, prices, sleep positions, and more.
1. Regular retroflexion - On the first year of ownership, it’s suggested to rotate the mattress front and back, right and left, head and foot every two or three months. Then owners will only need to rotate it every half a year. Regular rotating is helpful to make sure the mattress are uniformly forced.
2. Do not lie down on the mattress right after the shower or when you are sweaty.
3. Vacuum the mattress regularly to keep it dry and clean.
Adjustable beds allow users to elevate or tilt the sleep surface or mattress to suit the desired position better. Adjustable beds are available in 3 prices levels: low-end ($600-$1100), mid-range ($1101-$1500 ) and high-end ($1501-$3500+). Usually, a higher price means more features and improved comfort.
Read the full analysis at Adjustable Bed Base Review.
A mattress plays a significant role in preventing back pain or making it worse. If you are a back pain sufferer, this article might be helpful for you since it focuses on searching out which kind of mattress is the best for back pain relief. Comparisons are made from two important aspects - firmness levels and types of mattresses.
Read the full analysis at Mattresses and Back Pain Relief.
People with different body weights and sleeping positions have different firmness preferences. From ultra-soft to ultra-firm, you can find your ideal firmness level when purchasing a mattress. If you aren't sure which firmness works best for you, then consider buying a mattress that neither too firm nor too soft.
Read the full analysis at Mattress Firmness Guide.
Memory foam mattresses are available in different densities which have an impact on a few essential characteristics of mattresses including firmness, comfort, weight, durability and price. To choose the suitable density level, you need to learn the basic information about low, medium and high-density memory foam.
Read the full analysis at Memory Foam Mattress Density.
Popular and top-rated mattresses are not usually good choices for large and small people since the rates are given mostly from average-sized people. Here we offer some guidance for heavy and light people from different aspects including mattress types, thickness, firmness, density, edge support, sleeping hot and sleeping positions.
Read the full analysis at Mattress Guide For Large & Small People.
Pillow top mattresses refer to the mattresses with several inches of additional padding foam sewn into the top. They are mostly found in innerspring beds and air beds. The key selling point of a pillow top mattress is the extra softness and conformity it provides.
Read the full analysis at All About Pillow Top Mattresses.
Just like pillows and mattress, quality toppers like Memory Foam Topper can also help to improve your sleeping comfort at night. A quality topper should breathe well, enhance sleeping comfort, and improve the overall performance of your mattress.
Read the full analysis at Mattress Topper Reviews.
Since certain parts of our mattresses need to be fixed during everyday use, it's necessary to make it clear about mattress warranty rules. Mattress warranties usually cover manufacturing defects and structural failure, but they do not cover discomfort issues. Moreover, Mattresses can and often do have their legitimate warranties voided due to improper foundation/frame, stains, and removing the law tag.
Read the full analysis at Mattress Warranty.
Eight types of mattresses are introduced and reviewed with detailed information on our websites. To let users understand the differences between these types quickly, here is a brief description of commonly used mattresses with pros and cons, price, construction, firmness and durability comparisons.
Read the full analysis at Mattress Type Comparison. Or choose a type below for detailed ratings and reviews.
We've collected detailed information about many popular mattress brands and models on this page, and new brands will constantly be updated. Here you may choose up to three mattresses to compare prices, sizes, product information and user experience. It might offer some help when you are interested in two or three mattress models but find it hard to decide which one to choose.
Compare all the mattress brands and models at Comprehensive Horizontal Mattress Comparison. Or choose a brand below for detailed ratings and reviews. The chart includes many popular mattress brands and the number is growing.